TERA now offers training webinars! These webinairs will cover a wide range of topics. The webinars may last from 2 hours to 4 hours. Check back often to see what new webinars are coming.
INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR: Practioner's Guide to Risk Assessment of Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology (DART).
When: Summer 2013 (India/Asia time zone)
Length: 4 hours
• Interpreting adversity and clinical relevance of DART endpoints
• Applying dose-response techniques
• Evaluating mode of action and human relevance
• Optimizing testing needs and strategies
• Understanding key concepts in current risk assessment guidance for DART
Registration coming soon!
For More information on our webinars, contact Ms. Patricia Nance
(email@example.com; 513-542-7475 x25).